Sunday, January 6, 2013

30 Paintings/30 Days

Well....I'm having some difficulty with posting pictures here.  I've posted on my Facebook page 2 images of this project I'm taking part in.

Last count that I know of, around 250 artists are starting the new year with painting daily.  30 Paintings/30 Days.  The brain storm of artist Leslie Saeta.  You can read more about this project on her blogspot.  http://www.lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

Go to my Facebook page to see the start of my work.  I've marked off 3 canvases size 24"x18" into even 6x6 squares.  Painting a square a day.  I'm sticking with a single Pear as still life subject. 

These are limited palette studies.....I'm playing with different combinations of cool colors , then warm colors on next canvas, and a mix of both on the final canvas.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to download the pics here.  I invite you to click the facebook button at the right and check out the work in progress.