Thursday, January 24, 2013

#23 of 30 Paintings/30 Days Challenge

~ Click image to enlarge ~
6"x6" Oil on canvas.
THERE IS A MAGIC COMPUTER FAIRY!  I haven't done anything different and all of a sudden(I've been checking each time I post here if I could download an image from my computer)  there is a "Browse" button where I can download images again.
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As long as the button is present, I will have something visual for you to look at and no more directing you to my website to view what I'm talking about.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh....about this square......I used a #10 long handle Winsor & Newton Bright brush.  I'm now using a full palette (warm/cool colors) to paint the rest of my daily paintings. (Yes, I missed yesterday do to family obligations).  I also tend to use one brush for an entire small Alla Prima painting.