Monday, February 17, 2014

Alla Prima Paint out with Artist Reception 2-8-2014

I'm moving slow today....fighting a flu bug I think gifted from my hubby.  He was home from work last week with it...feels better himself..........now it's my turn. :(  So, below are some pictures that  my friend Jeanette Corley took of the art event "Alla Prima" paint out and the beginning of my artist reception that was held Feb. 8th 2014. 

 Showing the technique I've been using with 6x6 pastel paintings
View towards left of walking in the FMAAA Gallery door
view of my easel with a shot of me being serious.
Definitely posed here!
Connie Morris working in front of the large oil paintings that are part of this show.
Carlene Dingman Atwater working beside Connie.......
Carroll Michalek beside Carlene.....
View of 2013 and what I had completed in January for this years (2014) 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge created by artist Leslie Saeta
where some of the pictures are hanging for this month's show and.......
another view of the first artwork seen in the one person show called "Gin Lammert: After 2009" at the FMAAA Gallery in Fort Madison, IA  

The show is open to the public and will be hanging until  Feb. 27th.  Gallery location is 825 Ave G (downtown Fort Madison, IA) and hours Tues. -Sat. 10am to 5pm.