Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall in Iowa #1

Click on image to enlarge
4"x6" soft pastel on 100% rag paper
Status: SOLD
To purchase, go to: http://www.ginlammert.com/ and click ARTWORK, then RECENT WORKS.
This is another work in "The Other Hand Series". I love living where we can enjoy the season changes and Spring and Fall are my two favorite times of the year. Nothing can beat Mother Nature and I'm so thankful I can witness the spectacular showing of colors during this season. What I love about Pastels is that they help me keep my work loose and colors fresh, not overworked and muddy. When I work on paper, I use spray fixative and layer works to create the depth I want in each painting. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding my work or about lessons. I also welcome custom art commissions. My email is ginlammert@yahoo.com and please post your question in the subject line. You may also call me at 641-675-3402. (That's in Central Time Zone)

No comments:

Post a Comment