Monday, June 28, 2010

2010 Quincy, IL Art Show

"Midsummer Arts Faire" June 25th~27th
My display with lights during the evening. Show was 5pm to 9pm Fri. night with Blues music/BIG crowd/Great Time! Sat. night 6 to 9pm we were intertained with Jazz performer Monica Ramey , a FANTASTIC talented singer.
Anthony Borchardt http://www.anthonyceramicarts.com/ set up to my right

Above photo ~Metal artist Anthony Slichenmyer ~ was set up to my left .


New "Walk thru" Fountain in center of Washington Park, downtown Quincy, IL

Just got back from weekend show in Quincy, IL. Thought I'd share a few photos of park and other artist's work that were set up beside me. Oh! and of course, my booth when it was late in the evening.
This show was a lot of fun. The artists participating in this show are friendly and willing to share experiences that help them grow as artists. I'm hoping to return to this show as often as I can. The process to participate involves having your artwork juried in (this is sending photos of your work to be judged by a committee).

No comments:

Post a Comment