Sunday, February 25, 2018

It's all about the Clear Glass Bowl!








20"x 20" Gallery wrap stretched canvas

I'm still undecided about a title for this work.  .....could be "which one is not the same"  -  "Snack time". ...or the one I chose for this post.

I sometimes divide a canvas into sections, then work on either a similar subject in each space or choose to use different limited palette combinations to create  the same image.  It's a  fun exercise that can take on several different design elements .

This particular idea came from challenging myself with filling a glass bowl.  My hubby suggested painting a kitten laying in the bowl....I think There's no limit to what could be done.....hmmmmmm...only limitation is the size of my bowl.  For some reason, I have chocolate on my mind.  I may have to paint this bowl filled with Hershey Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment