Sunday, May 27, 2012

Evening Storm

12"x20" - soft pastel on wallis paper (mounted)

Here's another "skyscape" that I plan to take to Mid Summers Art Faire in Quincy, IL June 22-24th.  I'm planning to present several skyscape works, along with floral still life pastel paintings, during this show.  I'll have some of my giclee reproductions of earlier works too.  These will include the "Element" series and other favorite images.

So far, this will be the only outdoor show I attend this year.  To visit with me and purchase originals and prints, please stop by some Saturday at the Lammert Art Studio in Bentonsport, IA.   I have students works for sale and a few metal items created by Mika Sorak.

Now.....back to work. Commissioned paintings, new works for galleries, and plein air painting are filling up the daylight hours for me.  I manage to slip in a little bit of time to garden. I have to admit, I like staying busy!