Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Strong & Sweet #2

click on image to enlarge
10"x9" soft pastel on LaCarte paper
Well......I think this is it for the onion paintings for awhile. I have a few onions left I haven't used for cooking. Maybe they'll make it in a still life next week. These two have made it to the crock pot for tonights supper.
Just finished doing a sketch for a figurative pastel. It will probably make the next post if I don't get distracted with another still life. I have two of fruit I started last week. They're leaning against the wall in my studio....not quite out of eyesight. Almost a teaze....saying"come on....you know you want to finish me!"
I'll have this up soon on my website. To purchase go to www.ginlammert.com click Artwork on home page, then "Latest Works" for paypal. I have a page on website dedicated to purchase info too if you're curious about details on shipping and commission work.

No comments:

Post a Comment