Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dancing in the Sun

Click on image to enlarge
12"x9" Oil on stretched linen
I LOVE Poppies!!! There....it's written in Stone! :) Besides having A LOT of photo references of these jeweled blooms, I also have silk flowers of them I keep in our bathroom. I'll be painting plenty more poppies, all in different sizes and poses, so I can share them with others in next seasons round of outdoor shows.
Subject matter.....well .......now I have flowers, fishing stuff, and getting ready to create paintings with a spiritual theme......including dreams; putting a face to the Elements......guess the list goes on and on.
I'm so very Greatful for the flood of creativity that is wanting to manifest. AND The most in important thing....... I'm Thankful for all my patrons , family and friends that support my creativity. God Bless and wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment